Welcome
Thanks for checking us out! NorthernSpin.com wants to be your source for finding all the happenings in Northern Michigan. If you have an event you want us to expose, share with the world or just come take pictures for all to see, Just let us know and NorthernSpin will be there to put you in pictures. Here you go Northern Michigan, this is your site, enjoy!
Here's What's Happening
Sinatra in Traverse City?
I consider myself an avid fan of Frank Sinatra and thought I would be able to recognize an impersonator over the origanal FAS, but when I close my eyes I could swear I was listening to one of my albums of the "Chairman".
Steve Lippia is among the nation's finest interpreters of "standards" and traditional pop music. His youthful, energetic talent and powerful show is a perfect blend that appeals to long-time listeners while introducing a new generation to this timeless music. His latest program, Simply Sinatra, is a walk down memory lane celebrating the music of Ol' Blue Eyes. According to The Wall Street Journal, Frank Sinatra's long-time friend Tino Barzie and his musical director Vincent Falcone thought they had stumbled on an old Sinatra recording the first time they heard Lippia's demo tape. Since then, he has headlined engagements in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, at New York's legendary Birdland jazz club, and performed to sold-out audiences across North America.
Special notes: Call the box office for Perimeter Seating and Limited View Seats. Show is April 20th. Call the City Opera House @ 231.941.8082 for more details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment